Hitachi Capital has helped some of the biggest names on the high street including John Lewis and Amazon. They specialise in a number of sectors, from jewellery to furniture, home improvements to healthcare.
2 Apex View
0344 375 5500
Monday-Friday: 8:45am to 7:30pm
Saturday: 8:45am to 12:00pm
Shawbrook Bank was given the title ‘Best Unsecured Loan Lender 2016’ by the Financial Reporter. They arrange finance for some of the largest home improvement companies in the UK.
Shawbrook Bank Limited
Warley Hill Business Park
0345 650 6290
Saturday 9am – 5pm
You may have already decided you want to use our finance, or like others, choose to take advantage of our finance during our quotation. Whichever stage you determine how you want to pay, our options take the stress out of making that decision.
Using our finance is a great way to get the work done on your home sooner rather than later. All our products are available for finance. Enjoy the benefits of new windows, doors, conservatory or solid roof and freeze the payment or spread the cost across manageable instalments.
We make it easy for you to pay us back:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Interest free over 6, 12 or 36 months
- 6 or 12 months deferred followed by low rate 6.9% APR over 120 months
6, 12 or 36 months interest free
Relax, we’ve got it covered, pay it back within 6, 12 or 36 months…..
- Pay back at any point within 6, 12 or 36 months.
- 0% APR.
- Agreements can be settled at any point (pay £29 admin fee).
- Interest free period starts on completion of installation.
6 or 12 months deferred followed by low rate 6.9% APR up to 120 months
Unwind, don’t stretch yourself. Spread your repayments up to 120 months……
- Equal monthly repayments.
- Early settlement option available.
- Overpayments possible and will reduce interest charged against outstanding balance.
- Deferred period starts on completion of our installation.